I never get bored during the holidays as I always have lots of things to do, I hope this post helps!
- GO SHOPPING!!!!! (This is my fave thing today, I do loads of it!)
- Grab a Starbucks! (Go out for a coffee date with your friends!)
- Have a lie in! (This will make the day go quicker, and there is less time to do things!)
- Go ice skating, tobogganing, etc!
- Go swimming! (It's always really funny with friends!)
- Get a bus into town with your friends!
- Go to the cinema!
- Go to a theme park if you leave near one (Drayton manor alton towers)
- Read a book! (The holiday is a good time to get into a book!)
- Listen to music for a bit!
- Sunbathe outside if the weathers good!
- Have a movie and pyjama day!
- Have sleepovers with friends (you could get a tent and sleep in your back garden!)
- Get a job, such as a paper round! (It will keep you busy)
- Do homework, get it out of the way, and do revision!
- Go to your local gym, it may even have an outside pool!
- Write a diary!
- Do some baking & cooking!
- Go fruit picking
- Plant some flowers in your garden
- Go to the beach (and go at night or when the sun is setting!)
- Feed ducks at a pond and go on a picnic
- Go for a walk / bike ride, or make a nature walk!
- Follow me on Instagram @asprinkle0flife ;)
I hope this has helped you, and comment below if you have any other ideas! Hope you all have a great week off!