Sunday, 18 October 2015

The travel tag

Hey guys! I wasn't tagged to do this post, but I was scrolling through beautydreamcatcher's blog posts, and I came across it. I love travelling, and these questions really interested me so I thought I'd do this tag.


1. How old were you and where did you go on your first trip? 
My first trip was to Germany to visit family, I think I was around 2! 

2. Do you like or dislike traveling?
I LOVE travelling!!

3. Do you prefer the window, isle, or middle seat?
The window obviously! 

4. How do you pass the time on an aeroplane?
I will usually try and sleep, but that never happens as planes are just too loud. If it's a long haul flight I will just watch films from the tv, if it's short haul I will probably just listen to music and watch the clouds outside the window haha! 

5. You're leaving tomorrow, money is no option, where are you going?
AUSTRALIA!! I would love to go there one day. 

6. Which accent in the world is your favourite to hear? 
Australian! 

7. Favourite landmark you have visited? 
The Empire State Building! The views are just incredible. 

I nominate anybody who wants to do this tag! 
I hope you've enjoyed this post and comment your favourite place you've ever travelled too! 

My social media links:

4 comments:

  1. i love to travel as well, australia is definitely on my list!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to go to Australia some day, I have family members there that I would love to see again!
    Nice post :)xx ps. thank you for checking out my blog :)

    beautydreamcatcher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw wow! Thanks, and I love your blog :) xx

      Delete