Sunday, 20 December 2015

My Christmas wish list & Gift guide 2015

Hey guys, so today I thought I'd share with you my Christmas wish list. I thought this would also help some of you with ideas on what to get your friends, family, or even if your struggling on what to ask for yourself. I also did one of these posts last year, which you can find here.



Victoria Secret gift card
I absolutely love Victoria Secret; it's probably one of my favourite shops, but it's so expensive! So I'd really love a voucher so I can do a bit of shopping in there, haha!

Michael Kors watch
I've wanted a Michael Kors watch for a while now, I'm in love with the rose gold ones.

Zoella Beauty products
I already have a few items from both of Zoe's ranges, but I'd love some of her Christmas products: in particular the rose gold toiletry bag (I think it's clear now I have a thing for rose gold- haha!) I'd also like her bath fizzers, I love the cute jar they come in.

Benefit gift set
I think most of these are sold out now, but I only have one benefit product so I'd love to try some others, and I think the gift sets, in particular the selection box are a great way to do this.

MAC products
The only MAC products I own are 3 lipsticks, and I LOVE them! The colour selection for them is just amazing, I'd really like to try Velvet Teddy along with the Soar lip liner. I'd also love to try one of their nail varnishes, I was having a browse of their website and I saw a rose gold shade, named cocktail hour. 

Clinique contour stick
I've recently started using some skincare products from Clinique, so what better time to try a makeup product, and I love the idea of a contour stick.

Dressing gown
I really want a super thick fluffy dressing gown that's really warm, and when I saw this one from Topshop, I fell in love!!

2016 Diary
I love Louise's aka Sprinkle of Glitter's diary, it's so pretty and I know it will help me get organised next year!

Tangle Teezer
I already have one of these, but for some reason there's loads of fluff in it- does anyone know how you get fluff in a hairbrush?!! But anyway I'd like a new fresh one, I really like the plain black one, or the pink and blue one!

Photo frames
I'd love some more of these as I love putting pictures up of different memories, and especially because this is my last year at school, I think I'll have loads of good memories to display!

I hope you've all enjoyed this post, and it's given you some ideas if your stuck for presents!
I hope you all have a fabulous Christmas :)

My social media links:

4 comments:

  1. Great ideas! I have also asked for a rose gold Michael Kors watch this Christmas, I think they look so pretty X

    Erin // Everything Erin

    ReplyDelete