Sunday, 10 January 2016

MAC Brave

Hey guys! So today I'm going to be reviewing my Mac lipstick in the shade brave. I've done one other Mac lipstick review in the past which you can find here.


It's a lovely pinky nude shade, with a satin finish which is probably one my favourites. The colour makes it perfect for any time of the year, whether it's Summer or Winter, due to it being so versatile. This is such a wearable colour for day or night, and goes with a variety of eye makeup looks. It lasts on the lips for around 2 hours before it needs re applying. When applying it it's very creamy, and it dries fairly matte but with a slight glittery sheen, and it doesn't settle into the fine lines of your lips. It fades very well and evenly as it doesn't leave the awkward lines around the outsides of your lips like some do. 
As always with Mac, the packaging is beautiful and very sophisticated. 
Overall, I think this lipstick would suit anyone and it's a great one to have in your collection because of it being so versatile. 

I hope you all enjoyed this post!
What's your favourite Mac lipstick shade? 

My social media links:


Xoxo

12 comments:

  1. This is a lovely shade, I was so tempted to buy it recently and I wish I did! My favourite shade is Patisserie x

    Erin // Everything Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should've bought it! I've heard a lot about Patisserie bought I don't own it x

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried this yet but it is on my wishlist! xx

    www.adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is one of my favourite mac shades, my new favourite is taupe!


    I'd love it if you could check out my blog: www.jayasblog.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my favourites too, I've not tried taupe yet!! Xx

      Delete
  4. I have heard so much about brave, and now I am crushing on it! Thanks for sharing!
    Grace xx
    http://gracexkate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to pick it up! Glad you liked this post xx

      Delete
  5. What a gorgeous shade, this has been on my wish list for a while now - I think I'll definitely be adding this to my collection soon! I'm such a sucker for a good nude lippie!!

    Toni x
    www.clarkecouture.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this! Definitely one of my favourites, a nude lip is definitely one of my favourites x

      Delete
  6. Everyone talks about this shade so I may have to give it a go at some point! xx adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah this shade is so popular and I can see why xx

      Delete